Whether you want to complete the Clifton Strengths assessment from Gallup, or already have your results in hand, personalized coaching with Michael will help you understand, interpret, and identify the most important part of the report that matters to you.
Through face-to-face, or virtual online connections, you will be challenged to learn about your unique talents and identify ways to apply them to your relationships, your professional life, and your challenges.
Everybody needs a coach. Whether learning how to perfect your golf swing, deliver a better presentation, or tackle life’s challenges, coaching will help. From a simple results feedback session, to long-term ongoing sessions, Michael will help you at a price you can afford.
Managing a team? Leading an organization? Michael will custom-design workshops and training sessions to meet your specific needs. His unique, interactive approach is his specialty and every session comes with a money-back guarantee. Take advantage of his more than 30 years of experience and expertise to help you get the results you want.
Choose from a wide variety of pre-formatted workshops, or work with Michael to create a unique, one-of-a-kind session that meets your specific goals. Every session, every workshop, every experience will be built around your needs and focus on your challenges.
You can choose from keynote speeches, 60-minute seminars, half-day workshops, or full day training sessions. Give Michael a call and talk about what he can do for you.
Ok. So, I opened the proverbial can of worms, yesterday. When I brought up all those words and their definitions, I will acknowledge that I may have introduced more confusion than I helped. Sorry about that. Let me back up just a little today and try to clear...read more
Gallup makes it easy to talk about Strengths. Once you get used to using that term, "strengths," it rolls off the tongue without much effort. There's only one problem: I find myself using the term incorrectly about 90% of the time. It's not because I don't know any...read more
Strengths Coaching Makes a Difference
Gallup’s research tells us that people who know and use their CliftonStrengths are:
– works hard and possesses a great deal of stamina.
– makes things happen by turning thoughts into action.
– goes with the flow, takes things as they come and discovers the future one day at a time.
– searches for reasons and causes and thinks about all the factors that might affect a situation.
– organizes with flexibility to determine how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
– holds certain core values as unchanging, out of which emerges a defined purpose for life.
– has presence, can take control of a situation, and make decisions.
– finds it easy to put thoughts into words, are often good conversationalists, and usually make presenters.
– measures progress against the performance of others, strives to win first place, and revels in contests.
– has faith in the links among all things, believes there are few coincidences, and that almost every event has meaning.
– is keenly aware of the need to treat people the same by setting up clear rules and adhering to them.
– enjoys thinking about the past and understands the present by researching its history.
– takes serious care in making decisions or choices and anticipates obstacles.
– recognizes and cultivates the potential in others.
– enjoys routine and structure and creates order.
– senses other people’s feelings by imagining themselves in others’ lives or situations.
– takes direction, follows through, and makes the corrections necessary to stay on track.
– is inspired by the future and what could be.
– looks for consensus and seeks areas of agreement.
– is fascinated by ideas and finds connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
– accepts others, shows awarness of those who feel left out, and makes an effort to include them.
– is intrigued with the unique qualities of each person and figures out how they can productively work together.
– has a craving to know more, likes to collect and archive all kinds of information.
– is constantly and continuously thinking, introspective, and appreciative of intellectual discussions.
– loves to gain new knowledge and wants to continuously improve.
– seeks to transform something strong into something superb.
– is contagiously enthusiastic, upbeat, and influences others to be excited.
– enjoys close relationships with others and finds deep satisfaction in working with close friends to achieve a goal.
– takes psychological ownership of doing what they say they will do.
– is adept at dealing with problems, good at figuring out what is wrong and solving it.
– possesses an inner compass of confidence in making the right decisions to manage their own lives.
– is independent, wants to be recognized, and desires to be very important in the eyes of others.
– creates alternative ways to proceed, can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
– loves the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over.
You are always welcome to contact me. Leave a message and I’ll answer as soon as I can.
459 Crimora Mine Rd.
Crimora, VA 24431
1 540 908 7303